Holy Land USA
Holy Land USA was once an 18 acre Bible-themed park located in Waterbury, Connecticut. The park had about 40,000 visitors a year until it closed in 1984 for renovations. Holy Land USA never opened back up again due to the death of owner John Greco in 1986. It has been abandoned ever since. The abandoned acres of the theme park have been watched over by groups of nuns for decades, but the place keeps getting more and more creepy as the park continues to deteriorate.
On top of the vandalism and eeriness the park gives off, a teenager was murdered on these abandoned grounds in 2010. Since then police records have shown that the amount of trespassers have been decreasing which just means abandoned Holy Land USA is as creepy and deserted as ever.
this is what you get when you cross rapture and columbia
Holy BALLS. Road trip!
Prince Rasler concept art.
Man, the gold on white scheme DOES THINGS TO ME, but they might as well have labeled the stupid gap in his gorget “Convenient arrow slot”.
Bot!Batter Redo by Liger Inuzuka. Now with add-ons.
We told you we can do better.
ey batta batta
whoops i added more to it
Just a friendly reminder that Anno and Co. originally intended for Rei Ayanami to creep the hell out of us.
Rei was, for all intents and purposes, a personified backlash against the hordes of 80s and early 90s fanboys who slobbered over female characters, and who figured that having a 2D girl that obeyed your every whim and had no voice as your own personal fuckdoll would be pretty damned sweet.
In other words, they wanted a placid, soulless little girl to wank over.
And Anno delivered. Oh, boy, did he deliver.
Hey Guys, last week I got this maid costume and I don’t really like the way it fits so instead of wrestling with sending it back I decided to give it away as a thanks for reaching over 1400 followers recently. Also this will be my first giveaway so I hope it goes well!
- Reblog this post a maximum of 5 times and please tag each post with “erohimegiveaway” so I can find it later, likes will not count
- you don’t have to be following me but if you do follow me you will get an extra two entries!
- Do not delete this text
- No giveaway blogs
- Must be over 18 or have parental consent
- Must have ask box open so I can message you if you win
- Must be willing to give me your address, etc. (I will pay for international shipping)
- Complete Maid cosplay outfit includes: dress, apron, headband, and wrist cuffs
- A random assortment of kawaii stickers and trinkets, as well as some yummy japanese snacks and stuff
Giveaway will end on May 19, at 6 pm central, I will choose the winner using random.org, the winner will have 48 hours to respond, if they don’t I will choose a new winner, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.